- Children must always be supervised by an adult in all areas of the museum INCLUDING the Discovery Center. Other than children in the toddler terminal, please leave shoes on and refrain from running, jumping, or climbing.
- Items behind ropes, glass, bars, etc. are to look at only. PLEASE DO NOT HANDLE THESE ITEMS.
- Please do not photograph quilts. Photography and video recording is otherwise allowed unless posted within the exhibit.
- For the safety of museum artifacts, no food or drink is permitted in the museum exhibit areas. Food and drinks are permitted only in designated areas, please ask the front desk for more information. Soft drinks and bottled water may be purchased in the gift shop.
- Near the elevators on all three floors. A nursing and changing area is located on the Mezzanine and Discovery Center.
- A museum membership allows you and your immediate family free admission to the Highlands Museum & Discovery Center along with over 300+ museums worldwide. Visitors can request a membership form at the front desk or use the button below for more details. We will apply your admission to the membership on the day of a visit if you decide to join before you leave.