Newly renovated large capacity event space at Highlands Museum & Discovery Center’s 4th floor:
- This newly renovated space located on the fourth floor of our museum is the perfect location for weddings, reunions, conferences, and much more. New restrooms, private staging area for caterers, ambient lighting options, Wi-Fi accessible and private garage entrance are just some of the unique positives of Highlands Center! Contact us for a floor plan and to discuss your needs!
The Perfect Venue for any Occasion
- With approximately 11,000 square feet of space, Highlands Center can accommodate events of any size. The space will hold up to 500 people with tables and a dance floor and over 600 with theater style seating. Need a smaller space for fewer than 200 people? You can rent half the space or full floor, your choice!
Full Center Price: $1,500
Half Center Price: $750
- Additional time can be rented for $200 per hour. Please contact the museum for more details.
- Set up and decorating time is available the day before the event during regular museum hours and the day of event starting at 9:00 a.m. Guests can bring outside tables and chairs, but the museum has 50 72′ round tables, 17 six foot rectangular tables, and 500 hardback padded chairs available that are included in the cost of the rental.
Convenient, Accessible Parking
- Parking is a snap when you rent Highlands Center. Our facility is conveniently connected with the Community Trust Parking Garage located behind the museum. Event attendees will enter and exit through a private entrance via the attached and enclosed garage walkway.
Reserve Your Space
Stop by the museum to take a tour and speak with a staff member about renting the space! Contact the museum with additional questions at 606.329.8888, or email email@example.com.